Wednesday, November 4, 2009

tweet, tweet






My baby is turning 2 next week! So, of course I am turning my sadness about that into party planning! This post from Party Perfect is perfection! Tweet, tweet! {I am such a copy cat, I know} Late last night I was madly finishing invitations and tonight I had my girlfriend over here slaving over stuffed birds(as in fabric and cotton, not turkey and seasoned bread). Tomorrow I need birdhouses. And who thinks I can pull off the cake in the top photo?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure you could; would you make it like a gingerbread house? That's what it looks like to me.

Eva

Stephanie B said...

So, I'm waiting to hear about the party and to see pictures of your cake :)

beautiful things said...

Missing your posts. I'd love to see some pics from the party!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....