Wednesday, November 4, 2009

tweet, tweet






My baby is turning 2 next week! So, of course I am turning my sadness about that into party planning! This post from Party Perfect is perfection! Tweet, tweet! {I am such a copy cat, I know} Late last night I was madly finishing invitations and tonight I had my girlfriend over here slaving over stuffed birds(as in fabric and cotton, not turkey and seasoned bread). Tomorrow I need birdhouses. And who thinks I can pull off the cake in the top photo?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure you could; would you make it like a gingerbread house? That's what it looks like to me.

Eva

Stephanie B said...

So, I'm waiting to hear about the party and to see pictures of your cake :)

beautiful things said...

Missing your posts. I'd love to see some pics from the party!

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?