Saturday, May 29, 2010

no sirens involved

This is what we were up to between 11 last night and 3 this morning. Because you always wanted to know, right? The call came shortly before 11 saying "Graham's doing well, but he is being transported (by ambulance) to a nearby hospital."
Warning: NOT PRETTY! If you are his mother or grandmother or queasy in any way, you may not want to look.


Like his new shorts? One of my first questions(after seeing that he was smiling being unloaded on his stretcher) was "are those your new jeans? They weren't. More on what went down later, I've only had a couple hours of sleep.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my word... Graham I hope you heal very fast!!!

Tami Jo said...

Wow! we were out there on saturday and heard about the freaky accident. I was coming to your blog to get an update... but could have done without the visuals yikes!
Mike and I are thinking of him. What's work like with this setback? Is he able to be there?

mike said...

Tell Graham if he needs a hand with something to give me a call. All the best for quick healing....

Brad the Impaler said...

I am off this Wednesday and would be happy to help with Graham's work stuff if necessary.

My email address is:

bradleeennzAThotmailDOTcom