Monday, November 17, 2008

Sadie's birthday party


Here are some images from Sadie's birthday party. I was pretty pleased with how things turned out. Of course there are always things I would have done differently...next year, right? Sadie was also under the weather, as you can tell in the photos. But, we had given her tylenol, so she was pretty calm throughout. A good thing for a little girl who doesn't fair well in crowds. We served brunch, and cupcakes of course. Coconut and chocolate, both with vanilla cream frosting. I made those fun purple pom-pom flowers that are hanging from the ceiling. Too bad they all fell down a few times and one of them looks pretty squished in the photos. I will definately make those again; super cute, super cheap, super easy!


Hey there, you're standing a little close.



Frosting!

I made mini berry-banana muffins for the children, grown-ups had a full-sized version on their table. My favorite banana muffins, hands down. I will post the recipe later.

No comments: