Tuesday, November 18, 2008

laundry day

After my man graham mentioned that he may not have any more clean undies and sadie barfed on our sheets this morning, I decided that today better be laundry day. Is this what laundry day looks like for you? I count six big loads here, this doesn't include graham's work clothes(since he is at work), about half the bedding, and also at least one more load that I know is waiting downstairs. Laundry is not a task I hate, but it is going to take a small miracle to complete today. Here I go!(smile)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pretty coloured piles of laundry. It makes it seem more fun!

Jodi said...

I thought I was the only one who did laundry like this .... everyone I know says they do a load a day???? WHAT not me I wait till everything in the house is dirty then wait a couple more days THEN do it LOL