Saturday, February 7, 2009

our valentines

This year we decided that we would do something a bit different for valentines. Instead of making a card, I took a photo of each child(actually many, many photos), each with a different valentine sentiment and also different ways to 'say it'. Every time we have a 'photo session', there is always one child who won't cooperate. Usually that someone is Levi. Today it was Sadie. Which means her photos aren't good. I even let her suck a lollipop to get a few decent shots. Oh well, I think the overall result is still totally cute!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! I love it! Your kiddos are too cute. Now you have to blog a "behind the scenes" post so we all think you are still real. Not just SUPERMOM, who has time and the organization to have a great photo sessions with the kids. Really, ARE you supermom? :)

Tami Jo said...

wow

Jodi said...

This was such a great idea!!! I might just have to borrow it for next year!

V and Co. said...

oh this is a great idea! my sis in law did something like this with her kid holding a poster board with "thank you" but i really like this idea for valentines! next year maybe!