Saturday, March 14, 2009

color inspiration challenge

Every week over at kwernerdesign blog (www.kwernerdesign.com/blog) there is a color inspiration challenge. Her blog is all about paper crafting and so is the challenge. Create a card/scrapbooking page/whatever in the colors she chooses for the week. Since this weeks colors happened to be the colors of the party invitations I just finished, I thought I would finally participate in the challenge! Go over there and check out everyone else's entries!


Can anyone tell me how to rotate the second photo? Can't seem to do it and it looks pretty silly right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I can't rotate after I've uploaded a photo to wordpress. I have to do it in my photo app and then I usually save it to my desktop and pull it from there. Hope that helps!