Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter to all of you! Here's a re-cap of our weekend, filled with lot's of family and food. My girls wore matching dressed this year, which makes my totally giddy! I suggested a pink button down to Levi-that was totally out of the question!

On Friday we drove out to my grandparents, and on the way home Graham and I enjoyed all of the kids doing this:


I have made paska(easter bread) every year since we have been married, but this year as I was kneading, I really felt like, hey, I know what I am doing here! That felt good, since I generally begin baking with yeast with a bit of dread. Will it turn out this time, or not?


Check out this dessert my sister in law make for Graham's family Easter dinner! 16 layers, really, count them! And totally delicious!


No comments: