Thursday, June 11, 2009

today...

...I peaked out the window and saw the sun shining! What? Could it me? I haven't seen it in so long...
...I put on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in, what? 2 years? and I could do up the button.
...I packed lunch for Olivia and got to school to be reminded that it was hot lunch day. No packed lunch needed(so I could have had time to brush my teeth?) and not really 'hot' lunch since it was a booster juice smoothie and a chicken and cheese wrap(yum!).
...I am thinking about how sweet it was to watch this last night. Sadie would not let me do it, only her big sister!

...I just pulled these yummy, good-for-you banana muffins out of the oven. I bake everyday, or mostly everyday.

...me and my kiddos are meeting friends and their kiddos at the zoo for some fun and a picnic.
...I really need to just finish up my planting already. I'm so close!
...I need to relax and focus on one task at a time.
...I need to love Olivia more and help her relax (up-tight and rushed mommy = up-tight and emotional olivia) and finish grade 1 in a way she can be proud of. Is there really only 11 days left? Yikes!

No comments: