Tuesday, December 30, 2008

baking and breathing

I don't know about all of you, but these days after Christmas and before Olivia goes back to school and the routine that goes along with all of that, are times for breathing. The mad days of preperation are over. Graham is still at home, although he is spending time working on our basement, still home if I need to run out for a minute, or a diaper needs changing. Smile. The kids are spending lots of time playing, inside and out. Olivia went skating yesterday. Today we are packing up the Christmas decorations, baking foccacia bread and preparing spinach canneloni for dinner. I got a panini press for Christmas, so the the foccacia bread and the new press made yummy lunch. It is nice to have time to do things, hope you do too.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm.. Yummy! That's the recipe you can send me. Is your Christmas all gone now? I won't do ours until the weekend. Then I'll start my new year's resolutions too! Flylady here I come! Love you!

Blogger said...

Register to EverydayFamily now and you will get stage based pregnancy and baby email newsletters, offers and weekly coupon alerts as well as a wide range of free baby samples, coupons, baby magazines & much more.

All New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Year!