Thursday, December 4, 2008

going to crafty planet

A couple weekends ago my mom, my sister, Sadie and myself headed to Minneapolis for a weekend of shopping. Minneapolis has so much great shopping! It was fun to go to all of our favorite places. But this was hands down my favorite of the weekend. Crafty Planet. A little shop we found when searching online for a place to get fabric by Amy Butler. It was way better than we were expecting! There was not one piece of fabric in there that wasn't pretty. And the prices were great! The girls that were working were very helpful and fun. I really have nothing negative to say about it. I will definately go again. You should too. In the meantime, you can check out their website, http://www.craftyplanet.com/.
Amy Butler heaven.

More yummy fabrics.


Lots of cute patterns and books.


Have a seat.


No comments: